KI - Lesson Plan & Answer Key - What does color have to do with math? VIDEO
Common Core Mathematical Content Standards
- 6.EE.2 Write, read, and evaluate expressions in which letters stand for numbers.
- 6.EE.6 Use variables to represent numbers and write expressions when solving a real-world or mathematical problem, understand that a variable can represent an unknown number, or depending on the purpose at hand, any number in a specified set.
- 6.RP.3 Use ratio and rate reasoning to solve real world and mathematical problems.
- 7.EE.4 Use variables to represent quantities in a real-world or mathematical problem, and construct simple equations and inequalities to solve problems by reasoning about the quantities.
- 7.RP.3 Use proportional relationships to solve multistep ratio and percent problems.
Grades 6 & 7
The following are links to career videos related to this lesson.
Automation Specialist - Alex Peters, KI 2017
Lean Process Manager - Jamie Williams, KI 2016
Automation Specialist - Long Xiong, KI 2014