Ducommun Incorporated of Appleton, WI is recruiting for Entry-level Assemblers. Interested candidates can apply online.
Perform assembly operations of printed circuit boards according to established operating procedures by performing the following duties:
- Read and followed detailed work instructions and assembly drawings.
- Use the computer to access work instructions, and to access and/or input labor tracking, work in progress tracking, non-conformance tracking as required.
- Inspect product at various stages of the process.
- Practice problem-solving and trouble-shooting techniques as part of a team responsible for continuous improvement to products and processes.
- Recommend changes in documentation to ensure high quality results.
- Wear protective equipment as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to maintenance plans and procedures.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in friendly and professional manner.
- Cross train for other positions as needed.
- Perform other assignments as required.
- HS Diploma required.
- Ability to learn basic component identification skills.
- Ability to perform simple task utilizing work instructions.
- Ability to perform basic and routine repetitive mechanical assembly operations using fixtures and tools.
- Ability to read and follow detailed assembly instructions.
- Abilities listed in General Requirements of Team Members
- Must be quality-oriented with attention to detail.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination.