Get Real Math! Video Premiere
Congratulations goes out to:
Ron Lohse for winning $250 for Xavier High School’s math department by attending the Alliance’s Math-Science-Industry Partnership meeting on October 14, 2020!
Benjamin Heninger won $250 for Gresham School District by attending the Education & Industry Partnerships virtual meeting on October 27, 2020.
Due to the pandemic, 2020 Get Real Math! videos were not filmed. Members look forward to filming Get Real Math and the new Science videos in 2021.
2019 Get Real Math! Video Premiere
Thank you to all the attendees, sponsors and volunteers of the 2019 GRM Premiere held at The Meyer Theatre in Green Bay! It was a great evening, emceed by Pete Petoniak. The latest math videos were produced and debuted by:
- Ariens Co.
- Kohler Co.
- Oshkosh Defense
- TIDI Products
The videos and lesson plans provide schools a tool to use for academic and career planning (ACP). The videos and lesson plans (written by math teachers) are available at no cost on the NEWMA website.
2019 GRM Video Premiere WINNERS!
- $500 for a Tech Ed Dept. Sponsored by Ariens Co. – School District of Mishicot
- $500 for a Tech Ed Dept. Sponsored by Oshkosh Defense – Ashwaubenon High School
- $500 for a Math Dept. Sponsored by Kohler Co. – Fox Valley Technical College
- $500 for a Math Dept. Sponsored by Pierce – Goodman-Armstrong Creek School District
- $500 Award for a Math or Tech Ed Dept. Sponsored by KI – Menasha High School
- Miller Electric Welding Machine – Parkview Middle School (Ashwaubenon)
- Production of Three 2020 GRM Videos ($3500 Value) – Carnivore Meat Co.
- $100 Gift Certificate to FVTC’s Ione’s Restaurant – Jeff Anderson, Precision Paper Converters