The Excellence in Manufacturing/K-12 Partnerships Awards celebrates regional industry and education partnerships.
The 2022 Excellence in Manufacturing/K-12 Partnerships Awards dinner was held on October 25th at the Resch Expo.
Congratulations to all the nominees and award winners in 2022!
The Fall 2022 Awards dinner was held on October 25th at the Resch Expo. To continue with the tradition of spotlighting best practices, this Excellence Awards publication was created. Proceeds from the sponsorships are directed to the NEW Manufacturing Alliance’s Scholarship Fund, Inc. In total, the Alliance has given over $475,000 in college scholarships.
2022 Manufacturing Awards
- Brighter Image
- SMT Machine & Tool
- Educational Partnership
- Amcor Cares Foundation
- CMD Corporation
- Manufacturing Innovation
- Ryan Scherer, Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- Youth Apprenticeship
- A to Z Machine Company, Inc.
2022 Educator Awards
- Brighter Image
- Manitowoc Lutheran High School
- Career Pathmaker Administrator
- Jason Johnson, N.E.W. School of Innovation
- Career Pathmaker Educator
- Kari Mueller, CESA 6
- Career Pathmaker Technology Education Teacher
- Jon Larson, Little Chute School District
- Education Innovation
- Appleton East – Tesla Charter School
- Higher Education
- Mary Hansen, Fox Valley Technical College
- Manufacturer Partnership
- Waupaca School District
2022 Community Partnership Award
Wisconsin Technology Education Association
2022 All Star & Mentor Winners Represent
- TIDI Products
- Samuel Pressure Vessel Group
- Suburban Enterprises
- VIP, Inc.
- Heartland Label Printers
- Plexus Corp.
- Rockline Industries/Maryland Logistics
- EMT International