ATI Forged Products has expanded operations to Appleton! This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team, utilize state-of-the-art technology in a climate controlled environment, and work on forgings for the jet engine and aerospace markets.
- Non Destructive Technician (NDT) Entry Level
- Water immersion NDT testing is a fascinating and unique career opportunity!
- Strong computer and math skills and a dedication to continuous learning required.
- CNC Machine Operator
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment as a machine operator or with mechanical equipment is preferred.
- Material Technician
- Previous forklift and shipping/receiving experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
- Must be willing to cross train in Quality Inspection.
All current open positions are full time, 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Due to continuous growth, opportunities on 2nd and 3rd shift will be available in the near future. Benefit eligibility is available the first day of the month following hire. 11 paid holidays per year, generous paid time off (prorated based on start date) and career development are just a few of the great reasons to join our team!