N.E.W. Plastics Corp. has two entry-level positions available.
- Inspector/Packer – Standing all day on your feet, inspecting plastic bottles and containers. Must have the ability to lift 35 pounds throughout the shift but not constant. This is a faster pace job, and you should be able to multi-task. The inspector/packer makes boxes, completes paperwork, and may have to un-jam a machine. Training is provided.
- Finisher Material Tech – This job is also on your feet all day. 50 pound lifting requirement, requires steel toed shoes, ability to drive a forklift, and basically inspecting and palletizing plastic lumber as it comes off the production line. This job is much slower and a steadier pace. More physicality with this position. Not quite as intense from a speed perspective. Some paperwork required for this job as well.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Or, complete the APPLICATION and bring it to their office located at 112 Fourth St., Luxemburg, WI – just 10-15 minutes east of UWGB on Highway 54. First shift positions are limited.
- First shift: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.
- Second shift is from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Monday thru Friday. The shift premium is $.75/hour.
- Third shift is from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM, Sunday thru Thursday. The shift premium is $1.25/hour.