OEC Graphics has the following openings and internship opportunities.
- Display Graphics (digital, wide-format) Production Technician (1; M-F, first and/or second shift; located in Oshkosh, WI): Support production of wide-format print. This may include digital print, screen printing, supporting press operators, inventory control, production setup and takedown, etc. Ideally suited for manufacturing, graphic communications, or other related degrees.
- Display Graphics (digital, wide-format) Sales & Marketing Intern (1-2; M-F, 7-4; located in Oshkosh, WI): Support internal / external marketing and sales initiatives. Works closely with sales, customer service, and management to grow business and seek sales opportunities. Marketing or business majors are ideally suited for this role. Experience in graphic communications or digital/wide-format print is very helpful.
- Display Graphics (digital, wide-format) Prepress / Graphic Production Artist – both regular hires and internship opportunities (1-3; M-F, 7-4; located in Oshkosh, WI): Support graphic layout and preparation for print. Works closely with customer service and production to ensure graphic setup meets customer requirements and is prepared appropriately for print production. This role requires working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop. Graphic communication or graphic design degrees/certifications are ideally suited.
- 3D Generalist (1; M-F, 7-4): Support 3D rendering. Must have a working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and 3D applications (i.e., Maya). Graphic communication or graphic design degrees/certifications are ideally suited.
- Photoshop Specialist: Support photoshop and color management. Must have proficient, working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop (required). Graphic communication or graphic design degrees /certifications are ideally suited.