The future for manufacturing in Northeast Wisconsin is bright.
Manufacturing is an economic driver in our community, with one out of four people working in the industry. Therefore, the NEW Manufacturing Alliance believes it is critically important for manufacturers to work with and support education. The Excellence Awards celebrates industry and education partnerships in the region. Over the past ten years, over 500 schools, manufacturers, and community partnerships have been nominated. The awards represent just a small snapshot of examples that exemplify the strong partnerships between manufacturers and education in Northeast Wisconsin.
The Alliance is proud to celebrate the collaborations amongst manufacturers and educators. The Awards spotlight best practices throughout the New North region.
Congratulations to the 10th annual Excellence in Manufacturing/K12 Partnership Awards winners!
2021 Manufacturing Awards
- Brighter Image: Amcor
- Partnership: Fox Valley Tool & Die, Inc.
- Leadership: Pieper Electric, Inc.
- Manufacturing Innovation: Miller Electric Manufacturing Co.
- Visionary: Mike Vander Zanden of Amerequip
- Youth Apprenticeship: Fox Valley Tool & Die, Inc.
2021 Educator Awards
- Brighter Image: Fond du Lac High School – ACE Academy
- Career Pathmaker Administrator: Thomas Mueller of Seymour High School
- Career Pathmaker Educator: Jennifer Johnson of Ahnapee Youth Apprenticeship Luxemburg-Casco
- Career Pathmaker Technology Education Teacher: Robin Ryba of DePere High School
- Education Innovation: Allyson Baue of Northeast Technical College
- Manufacturer Partnership: Fond du Lac High School – ACE Academy
Community Partnership Award
- ProSolutions, Inc.
Congratulations to all the 2021 nominees!
Thank you to our sponsors and everyone that took the time to nominate for the 2021 Excellence Awards.
The NEW Manufacturing Alliance works collectively to attract, develop, and retain the highly skilled workforce critical to northeast Wisconsin’s manufacturing industry. Since its inception, the Alliance has grown to over 300 organizations, manufacturers partnering with educational institutions, workforce development boards, chambers of commerce, economic developers, and nonprofit agencies.