APPLY ONLINE, unless otherwise indicated.
The following companies currently have short-term employment opportunities.
- American Tent & Sidewall – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ariens Co. – Short-Term & Long-Term
- Aspiro – Short-Term – Email Pharley@aspiroinc.org
- Belmark – Short-Term & Long-Term
- NPS Corp. – Short-Term & Long-Term
- Outlook Group – Short-Term & Long-Term
- Rockline Industries – Short-Term & Long-Term
- Suburban Enterprises, Inc. – Electricians & Technicians
- Valley Packaging Industries – Short-Term & Long-Term
- Voith – Experienced Machinist on their day shift to run a Toshiba CNC VTL
- Non Destructive Technician (NDT) Entry Level
- Water immersion NDT testing is a fascinating and unique career opportunity!
- Strong computer and math skills and a dedication to continuous learning required.
- CNC Machine Operator
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment as a machine operator or with mechanical equipment is preferred.
- Material Technician
- Previous forklift and shipping/receiving experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
- Must be willing to cross train in Quality Inspection.
- Graphic Prepress Specialist – 1st or 2nd Shift
- Digital Printing Technician – 2nd Shift
- Screen Printer / Carousel Operator – 2nd Shift
- Finishing Weeder – 1st or 2nd Shift
- Die Cutter – 1st Shift
- Shipping Clerk – 1st Shift
- To learn more and apply, visit http://www.romoinc.com/contact . Click the ‘Job Postings’ link at the bottom of the webpage.
- Production Worker – Green Bay, WI: The person in this position will be working primarily with various products to package/palletize them to meet customer specifications. Hours: Fulltime, First Shift 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM, Starting Wage: $12 to $13.50/Hour
- Shop Helper – The person in this position is engaged in the fabrication and/or assembly of various metal, wood, and plastic products. Lifts, positions, measures, bends, saws, drills or cuts, and removes work pieces from machines. Loads, stacks, and transports; stock, tools, dies and work in progress by hand or by using manual material handling equipment. Responsible for; setting up equipment, enduring production standards, and confirming quality standards and performance targets are being met. Hours: Fulltime, First Shift 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM, Starting Wage $15/Hour
- Production Worker – Kaukauna, WI (QMM) – The person in this position will be working primarily with various products to package/palletize them to meet customer specifications. Hours: Fulltime, First Shift 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Starting Wage: $12/Hour
- Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wage: $16 to $18 per hour
- Eligible for a $250 sign-on bonus after completing 6 months of employment.
Apply online at www.muthigind.com and start your new career today!!
- Clean, bright, and temperature controlled manufacturing facility.
- Exposure to new technology and a variety of fascinating products.
- Eligible for benefits and PTO (if applicable).
- Weekly paycheck.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Advancement and growth opportunities.
- To learn more and apply, visit www.plexus.com/careers
- Shift Manager – Req. 2440
- Maintenance Supervisor – Req. 3717
- Backup Operator – Req. 2456
- Backup Operators – Appleton – Req. 3148
- Production Management Trainee – Req. 432
- Maintenance Mechanic – Req. 370
- Maintenance Technician – Kiel, WI Location – 3rd Shift, Sunday – Thursday, 10 PM – 6 AM, Req. ID 312
- Maintenance Technician – Plymouth, WI Location – 2nd Shift, Monday – Friday
- Maintenance Project Technician – Kiel, WI Location – 1st Shift, Req. ID 309
- Assistant Planner Scheduler – Kiel, WI Location – 1st Shift, Req. ID 314
- Create 3-D models in Autodesk Inventor from conceptual sketches and drawings.
- Develop technical drawings and flat patterns for shop fabrication.
- Annotate and verify all numerical designations and specifications in technical drawings.
- Create accurate BOM’s and material take offs from drawings.
- Maintain files within the respective database.
- Other duties as assigned
With over 40 years’ experience in custom product packaging, direct marketing, and printing, Outlook Group Packaging & Printing Solutions understands clients’ needs and how to support their supply chains. OG serves customers in the food and beverage, private label, personal care, consumer healthcare packaging, consumer products, and contract packaging markets with innovative packaging solutions including labels, shrink sleeves, folding cartons, flexible packaging, fulfillment, and contract packaging solutions. Qualified applicants will have:
- Attention to detail, the ability to lift up to 40 pounds periodically, and be able to stand for the majority of their shift.
- Experience working at a fast pace.
- Ability to work on several tasks in order to keep the machine running efficiently.
- Senior Engineer Technician/Designer – Outfitting (req 60)
- Senior Engineer Technician/Designer – Electrical (req 170)
- Planner – Electrical (req 695)
- Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Technician – 2nd Shift (req 765)
- Program Hull Manager (req 847)
- Technical Writer (req 891)
- Senior Program Cost Analyst (req 846)
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Or, complete the APPLICATION and bring it to their office located at 112 Fourth St., Luxemburg, WI – just 10-15 minutes east of UWGB on Highway 54. First shift positions are limited.
- First shift: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.
- Second shift is from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Monday thru Friday. The shift premium is $.75/hour.
- Third shift is from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM, Sunday thru Thursday. The shift premium is $1.25/hour.
- Production Assembly
- Forklift Operator
Nature’s Way continues to grow. Due to the overwhelming demand for our products, we’re looking for additional help in our manufacturing facilities.Reliability, a positive attitude, and the desire to be a contributor on a high performing team is required; we also prefer experience setting up and troubleshooting production equipment and a strong mechanical aptitude. We have open roles in manufacturing and packaging for all shifts for both permanent and contract positions. New hires can begin work as soon as they are able! Please go to naturesway.com/careers to apply.
Sheboygan Paper Box Company has the following openings.
Sheboygan Paper Box Company is a privately-held, family-owned business founded in 1923. Built on the foundation of cultural integrity, technological innovation and financial stability, SPBCo has been and continues to be a trusted paperboard packaging resource for numerous blue-chip Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) customers throughout the Midwest. We are positioned for further growth and offer exceptional opportunities for individuals ready for new challenges.
Robinson, Inc. is recruiting for fabrication jobs in Green Bay. Continued strong business growth is creating opportunities for a variety of manufacturing and fabrication jobs as Robinson Fab & Machine, a division of Robinson, Inc., surges into 2020. Machining, welding and assembly jobs are available as we invite motivated workers from Green Bay and the surrounding area to join our team of more than 400 employees.Robinson Fab & Machine performs every aspect of the metal fab manufacturing process. We provide complete assembly services that save time and resources at the customer’s location. Promoting education and training in the trades is part of Robinson Metal’s corporate culture. We are an avid supporter of Northeast Wisconsin Technical College’s scholarship program. The college’s teaching facility that houses the welding, machine and tool, and mechanical design programs is known as the Robinson Metal, Inc. Welding Lab, and the NEW Manufacturing Alliance presented Robinson Metal with its Educational Partnership Award in 2017. Contact us or visit our careers page to apply for fabrication jobs including machining, welding, assembly, and manufacturing.
ASI, a Division of Thermal Technologies, Inc. has the following openings.
- Electrical Designer
- Field Service Technician/Engineer
- Manufacturing Shop Tradesperson – Welder/Fabricator/Machine Operator
Qualified and interested individuals should apply by contacting Julie at 920-548-1903 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sanimax is recruiting for a Fleet Mechanic – This job is in south St. Paul, MN and involves doing all repairs and maintenance on all vehicles in the fleet. The fleet mechanics will report directly to the Transportation Supervisor and perform the work delegated to them. They will have to be able to use Sanimax’s system to track all work orders. Minimum qualifications: High school diploma or tech school graduate. Experience with repairing larger commercial vehicles. Diesel and air breaks experience is a plus. Interested candidates can send their resume to Gary.Bubnes@Sanimax.com.
Benefits: Health/Dental Coverage, Access to 2 free Health Clinics, Competitive Pay, 4 – 10 hour Work Schedule, On the Job Training, Vacation Time after 60 Days, Paid Holidays, Production Incentive Bonus, Relocation Assistance, 401K Retirement Plan, Promotions from within.
Samuel PVG offers a complete range of air receivers, pressure vessels and vessel heads to OEMs engineering firms and end users across diverse industries including oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical processing, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, water, compressed air and industrial gas.
Titletown Manufacturing has openings for 1st & 2nd Shift Lathes & Mills. We are a job shop producing quantities of 1-30 pcs typically and 30-100 less often. Visit our website to learn more about our company and career opportunities. We also frequently post our jobs on Indeed.
Optima Machinery Corporation’s Field Service Technicians support one of the Optima divisions (pharma, nonwovens, life science, or consumer) in a service role. Responsibilities include installation, upgrades, maintenance, and repairs of Optima’s packaging machines.
We are a German company headquartered in Schwaebisch Hall, Germany. There are opportunities to travel all over the U.S. and to Germany. Because our service technicians travel for much of their work, they can live anywhere as long as they are within an hour of an international airport.
To apply, send a resume to email@example.com.
Job Openings: Converting Operator, Mark Andy Press Operator, Electro Mechanical Technician, and more!
Amcor Flexibles North America is currently seeking enthusiastic, accountable employees for these advanced manufacturing positions in Oshkosh, WI! At Amcor, safety is our number one priority. All employees act as safety leaders in all responsibilities.Employees support our World Class Operations by engaging in team activities and continuously improving the business. While working in the Converting, Press, or Maintenance Department you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills through our training programs to cross train and develop various new skill sets for a successful career at Amcor. Benefits begin day one and include health and dental benefit coverage. We dollar for dollar match you 401(k) contributions, have tuition reimbursement, and fitness reimbursement programs. Most Machine Operator positions will follow a 2-2-3 shift schedule (work two days, have off two, work three).Our Converting Operator will rotate every two weeks from days to nights (5:30 am – 5:30 pm/5:30 pm – 5:30 am) on that 2-2-3 shift schedule. Our Press Operator will work straight nights on that 2-2-3 shift schedule (6:00 pm – 6:00 am). We have multiple maintenance position openings (Electrical Degree preferred) but they vary from 2-2-3 rotating shifts to Monday – Thursday 10 hour shifts. Shift schedules are provided for an entire calendar year – make plans to enjoy your life – Working a 2-2-3 shift schedule means you are only working half the year!