APPLY ONLINE, unless otherwise indicated.
The following companies currently have short-term employment opportunities.
- Amcor Flexibles North America – Spring & Summer Short-Term
- American Tent & Sidewall – Email email@example.com
- Ariens Co. – Short-Term & Long-Term
- Aspiro – Short-Term – Email Pharley@aspiroinc.org
- Belmark – Short-Term & Long-Term
- NPS Corp. – Short-Term & Long-Term
- Outlook Group – Short-Term & Long-Term
- Rockline Industries – Short-Term & Long-Term
- Suburban Electric – Electricians & Technicians
- Valley Packaging Industries – Short-Term & Long-Term
- Voith – Experienced Machinist on their day shift to run a Toshiba CNC VTL
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet between you and anyone else.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds throughout the day, whether at work or at home.
- Clean and sanitize your immediate work area and shared surfaces that are touched.
- Stay home when you are sick.
NPS OPENINGS @ 1680 BOND STREET – GREEN BAY, WIExperienced Machine Operator – Wages depend on experience, starting at $15/hour.
- 1st Shift – One Opening
- 3rd Shift – One Opening
- 1st Shift – One Opening
- 2nd Shift – Two Openings
- 12 Hour Days 2,2,3 – One Opening
- 12 Hour Nights 2,2,3 – Two Openings
NPS OPENINGS @ 3303 SPIRIT WAY – GREEN BAY, WIExperienced Machine Operator – Wages depend on experience, starting at $15/hour.
- 12 Hour Days 2,2,3 – One Opening
- 12 Hour Nights 2,2,3 – One Opening
- 12 Hour Days 2,2,3 – Two Openings
- 12 Hour Nights 2,2,3 – Four Openings
NPS OPENINGS @ 2121 AMERICAN BLVD. – GREEN BAY, WIExperienced Line Lead Operator – Wages Starting at $18.25/Hour
- 12 Hour Days 2,2,3 – Two Openings
- 12 Hour Nights 2,2,3 – Two Openings
- First shift: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.
- Second shift is from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Monday thru Friday. The shift premium is $.75/hour.
- Third shift is from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM, Sunday thru Thursday. The shift premium is $1.25/hour.
- Production Assembly
- Forklift Operator
Nature’s Way continues to grow. Due to the overwhelming demand for our products, we’re looking for additional help in our manufacturing facilities.Reliability, a positive attitude, and the desire to be a contributor on a high performing team is required; we also prefer experience setting up and troubleshooting production equipment and a strong mechanical aptitude. We have open roles in manufacturing and packaging for all shifts for both permanent and contract positions. New hires can begin work as soon as they are able! Please go to naturesway.com/careers to apply.
Encapsys LLC is a world-class manufacturing organization and supply partner providing microencapsulation solutions for phase change materials (PCM), fragrances and more. Our technical expertise, product quality and culture have attracted the attention of some of the world’s most successful companies. Encapsys LLC is hiring for the following positions.
- Environmental Specialist – Either Location: Portage or Appleton, WI
- Central Storeroom Technician – Appleton, WI
Sheboygan Paper Box Company has the following openings.
Sheboygan Paper Box Company is a privately-held, family-owned business founded in 1923. Built on the foundation of cultural integrity, technological innovation and financial stability, SPBCo has been and continues to be a trusted paperboard packaging resource for numerous blue-chip Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) customers throughout the Midwest. We are positioned for further growth and offer exceptional opportunities for individuals ready for new challenges.
Robinson Metal, Inc. is recruiting for fabrication jobs in Green Bay. Continued strong business growth is creating opportunities for a variety of manufacturing and fabrication jobs as Robinson Fab & Machine, a division of Robinson Metal, Inc., surges into 2020. Machining, welding and assembly jobs are available as we invite motivated workers from Green Bay and the surrounding area to join our team of more than 400 employees. Robinson Fab & Machine performs every aspect of the metal fab manufacturing process. We provide complete assembly services that save time and resources at the customer’s location. Promoting education and training in the trades is part of Robinson Metal’s corporate culture. We are an avid supporter of Northeast Wisconsin Technical College’s scholarship program. The college’s teaching facility that houses the welding, machine and tool, and mechanical design programs is known as the Robinson Metal, Inc. Welding Lab, and the NEW Manufacturing Alliance presented Robinson Metal with its Educational Partnership Award in 2017. Contact us or visit our careers page to apply for fabrication jobs including machining, welding, assembly, and manufacturing.
Walker Forge, Inc. is recruiting for 2nd and 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanics. The person in this role performs preventative and corrective maintenance as required. Hours: 2nd Shift 2 PM to 10 PM, 3rd Shift 10 PM – 6 AM. Starting Wages: $19 per Hour/Based on Experience, *$1 per Hour Shift Premium for 2nd and 3rd Shift Positions
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment and/or machines.
- Complete fabrication assignments.
- Troubleshoot and/or diagnosis of equipment problems.
- Equipment installations and assemblies.
- Operate fork truck.
- HSD or GED required.
- Knowledge and experience in the repair and maintenance of manufacturing equipment preferred.
- Requires additional in-house training on special areas as appropriate.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
Your journey to building a better world starts here. Plexus is recruiting for the following positions:
- Test Support Technician (2nd Shift)
- Equipment Technician (2nd Shift)
- Quality Technician (2nd Shift)
- Production Associate (Day Shift)
- Production Associate (Night Shift)
- Production Associate (Weekend Shift)
- Purchasing Leader
- Production Planner
- Test Engineer
- Master Scheduler
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Plans (Vacation Days, Sick Time, Holidays)
- 401K – Immediately Vested with 4% Company Match
- Company Provided Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 Annually
- Free On-Site Nurse and Wellness Coach
Visit Plexus Careers to apply.
ASI, a Division of Thermal Technologies, Inc. has the following openings.
- Electrical Designer
- Field Service Technician/Engineer
- Manufacturing Shop Tradesperson – Welder/Fabricator/Machine Operator
- Production Technician
Qualified and interested individuals should apply by contacting Julie at 920-548-1903 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive purchase orders from customers and enter sales orders into ERP system.
- Create purchase orders for outside processes.
- Respond to customer and vendor inquiries.
- Update customers and follow-up with vendors regarding order status.
- Organize customer documentation (inspection data, material certs, etc.).
- Create packing slips and shipping documents.
- Document and manage internal, customer, and supplier nonconformances.
- Enter and maintain operational data in company ERP system.
- Take appropriate measures to ensure all products are completed to production, quality, and technical specifications.
- Keep production department informed of critical issues which affect production schedule.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn company specific software programs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an organized manner.
- Strong initiative, problem solving, and resourcefulness.
- Competence in reading drawings, setup sheets, inspection sheets and other documents containing product specifications.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, provide input, follow directions, and receive constructive criticism.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in operations management or related field is preferred.
- Three years of experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Due to an in-house promotion, Ironwood Plastics is recruiting for a Production Team Leader. The Production Team Leader oversees, monitors, and coordinates production team activities. They are responsible for achieving target performance measures as indicated by business goals; facilitates real-time management of the process for established manufacturing lines ensuring optimal use of equipment, personnel and materials.
Sanimax is recruiting for a Fleet Mechanic – This job is in south St. Paul, MN and involves doing all repairs and maintenance on all vehicles in the fleet. The fleet mechanics will report directly to the Transportation Supervisor and perform the work delegated to them. They will have to be able to use Sanimax’s system to track all work orders. Minimum qualifications: High school diploma or tech school graduate. Experience with repairing larger commercial vehicles. Diesel and air breaks experience is a plus. Interested candidates can send their resume to Gary.Bubnes@Sanimax.com.
Burger Boat Company is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer. The person in this role is responsible for providing electrical expertise to ensure proper operation of the yachts. The Electrical Engineer reviews the projects, analyzes boat specific requirements and constructs electrical plans for each project. Once plans are in place, The Electrical Engineer ensures timely and proper administration of these plans.
Benefits: Health/Dental Coverage, Access to 2 free Health Clinics, Competitive Pay, 4 – 10 hour Work Schedule, On the Job Training, Vacation Time after 60 Days, Paid Holidays, Production Incentive Bonus, Relocation Assistance, 401K Retirement Plan, Promotions from within.
Samuel PVG offers a complete range of air receivers, pressure vessels and vessel heads to OEMs engineering firms and end users across diverse industries including oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical processing, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, water, compressed air and industrial gas.
This position operates various pieces of equipment to fabricate materials per customer specifications in conjunction with safety standards, quality requirements, and manufacturing philosophies within a team environment. Qualifications & Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent (GED); Welding program diploma preferred but not required. ASME piping and vessel fabrication or heavy structural fabrication experience.
Werner Electric Supply is recruiting for the following positions.
- Contract Specialist – Work as a liaison between the Contracts department and the sales force in setting up and renewing customer Special Pricing Agreements (SPAs).
- Credit Manager – Direct and coordinate activities of workers engaged in conducting credit investigation and collecting delinquent accounts of customers.
- Facilities Assistant – Perform highly diversified duties to construct, install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain Werner facilities and/or equipment. Perform general warehouse duties including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials. Perform specialized warehouse work including assembling and modifying products for sale.
- Quotation Specialist – Drives MCCs – Quote Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley Motor Control Centers (MCCs) and AC Drives to customer base. Enter and track MCC and drive orders.
- Risk Analyst – Provide operational actions to drive a culture of risk mitigation and be responsible for the governance and actions necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company’s operational and strategic risks.
Mechanical Designer – Must have: 2 year Mechanical Technology Degree, 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent work experience. Minimum of 1 year experience in mechanical design creating mechanical automation equipment. Proficiency in Outlook/Microsoft Office products. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at the same time. Hold a valid driver’s license with ability to drive to customer sites.
Titletown Manufacturing has openings for 1st & 2nd Shift Lathes & Mills. We are a job shop producing quantities of 1-30 pcs typically and 30-100 less often. Visit our website to learn more about our company and career opportunities. We also frequently post our jobs on Indeed.
Optima Machinery Corporation’s Field Service Technicians support one of the Optima divisions (pharma, nonwovens, life science, or consumer) in a service role. Responsibilities include installation, upgrades, maintenance, and repairs of Optima’s packaging machines.
We are a German company headquartered in Schwaebisch Hall Germany. There are opportunities to travel all over the U.S. and to Germany. Because our service technicians travel for much of their work, they can live anywhere as long as they are within an hour of an international airport.
To apply, send a resume to email@example.com.
The following Parker Hannifin jobs offer a profit sharing program and are eligible for a sign-on bonus!
Customs CNC Machinist & Machining S/O Qualifications: HS diploma or equivalent plus short-term trades training in NC or CNC programming (1 – 2 years). Minimum 1 to 3 years machining experience. Qualified in S.P.C. and capable of using wide variety of measuring instruments. May be asked to take a Mechanical Aptitude Test.
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Journeyman Electrician) Qualifications: High school graduate plus 4 years formal trades training or equivalent experience. Journeyman’s license as an electrician preferred. Must be able to read and use complicated drawings, diagrams and specifications. Use electrical hand tools and associated electrical measuring devices. Experience with industrial equipment electrical systems, including P.L.C. controls and troubleshooting. Be familiar with the N.E.C.
Machine Repairer-Maintenance Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent plus 4 years formal trades training or equivalent experience; preferred. Blueprint reading from complicated drawings. High mechanical aptitude. Ability to work independently, demonstrated initiative, etc. Testing will be required to show 12th grade competency levels. This is exempt if testing has already been done.
Johnsonville is recruiting for; Machine Operator, Equipment Sanitation Technicians, Entry Level & Experienced Maintenance Openings.
$1/hour shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift Monthly bonus program – yearly target of $3,450 – no cap Outstanding insurance package including medical, dental, vision & prescription drug coverage Opportunity for growth On-site fitness center Product discounts
Paper Converting Machine Company is recruiting for and Electro-Mechanical Field Service Technician. As an electro-mechanical field service technician, you will be working in a computer-based environment, assisting and troubleshooting with engineers, while working as a team, to test, install, start-up and demonstrate PCMC equipment, along with training customers on the operation and maintenance of this equipment. Field service technicians plan and perform a wide range of duties to install, demonstrate and instruct customer’s employees in the operation of company produced machinery at the customer’s plant. In this role, you will conduct a variety of assembly activities, when not performing testing of equipment or field service duties.
- Average tenure in Field Service is 20+ years.
- Corporate sponsored training.
- Average Technician annual wage is $110K.
- Company-paid smart phone and Laptop.
- Retention of all airline, hotel and rental car incentive rewards.
- Relocation packages offered for those working remotely.
Great Northern Corporation is recruiting for Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technicians. Perform preventative maintenance procedures and related maintenance duties on a wide variety of equipment and infrastructure. Included are corrugating machines and corrugate converting machines, process support equipment, interior and exterior of buildings and grounds. Conduct preventative maintenance procedures on both electrical and mechanical systems. Poses the ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical failures. Maintain overall condition of company assets following the standards set forth and regulated by the company policy.
ExacTech, Inc. has openings for a welder and a CNC machinist. Both positions involve working on large steel fabricated parts. ExacTech, Inc. offers full time positions with steady, indoor work. Full benefits packages with health, dental, vision, disability, and retirement. Second shift works four 10 hour days, Monday through Thursday.
Fincantieri Bay Shipbuilding is hiring for the following positions. Learn more about living in Door County.
Fabrication Machine Operator – Press Brake Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator Safety Manager Facilities Technician LCS Fabricator Structural Engineering Manager Engineer I Program Manager Carpenter Pipefitter Painter Electrician Outside Machinist Welder Supervisor Skilled Trades – Outside Machinist
Job Openings: Converting Operator, Mark Andy Press Operator, Electro Mechanical Technician, and more!
Amcor Flexibles North America is currently seeking enthusiastic, accountable employees for these advanced manufacturing positions in Oshkosh, WI! At Amcor, safety is our number one priority. All employees act as safety leaders in all responsibilities.Employees support our World Class Operations by engaging in team activities and continuously improving the business. While working in the Converting, Press, or Maintenance Department you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills through our training programs to cross train and develop various new skill sets for a successful career at Amcor. Benefits begin day one and include health and dental benefit coverage. We dollar for dollar match you 401(k) contributions, have tuition reimbursement, and fitness reimbursement programs. Most Machine Operator positions will follow a 2-2-3 shift schedule (work two days, have off two, work three).Our Converting Operator will rotate every two weeks from days to nights (5:30 am – 5:30 pm/5:30 pm – 5:30 am) on that 2-2-3 shift schedule. Our Press Operator will work straight nights on that 2-2-3 shift schedule (6:00 pm – 6:00 am). We have multiple maintenance position openings (Electrical Degree preferred) but they vary from 2-2-3 rotating shifts to Monday – Thursday 10 hour shifts. Shift schedules are provided for an entire calendar year – make plans to enjoy your life – Working a 2-2-3 shift schedule means you are only working half the year!
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Have you worked a 2nd shift job before? Are you mechanically inclined, have a great work ethic and a positive can-do attitude? Do you get excited about advances in machining and tooling? So do we! Do you have an idea that would make things more efficient? We listen! And we speak your language. Looking for a place where you can collaborate with, learn from and share knowledge with some of the best machinists in the Fox Valley? Looking for all the great benefits that come from being employee-owned?
If you have answered yes to all of the questions above, we’d love to talk with you! A to Z Machine Company, Inc. has opportunities for you!
They currently have 2nd shift opportunities available in their Production Horizontal department working 4 10-hour days and a 3-day weekend every week! Overtime is available! Experience running production jobs, doing your own setup and some exposure to programming is preferable, however, they will train the right person who has a strong work ethic, the right attitude and a willingness to learn!
- 2nd Shift Boring Bar Machinist
- 2nd Shift Large Lathe Machinist
- 2nd Shift Production Horizontal Machinist
A to Z Machine is celebrating 23 years of growth in 2019. We are a job shop that was started by and continues to be led by journeymen machinists. To be considered for these great opportunities, please apply online.