Industrial Works of Green Bay, WI has an opening for an Autodesk Inventor Drafter/Estimator. Position is 1st shift, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with overtime as required. Wage varies based on experience. Duties:
- Create 3-D models in Autodesk Inventor from conceptual sketches and drawings.
- Develop technical drawings and flat patterns for shop fabrication.
- Annotate and verify all numerical designations and specifications in technical drawings.
- Create accurate BOM’s and material take offs from drawings.
- Maintain files within the respective database.
- Other duties as assigned
Please send your resume to Jeff Jacobs, email@example.com, for consideration.