TASK FORCES & MEETING MINUTES
- The Communications Task Force is changing the image of manufacturing via the annual Manufacturing Vitality Index Study, All Stars program, in addition to other marketing and public relations initiatives.
- Industry 4.0 Task Force – Content experts, best practices, shared case studies, and Industry 4.0 related training are just some of the initiatives of this Task Force. Members also learn how Industry 4.0 will impact their organization.
- The K-12 Outreach Task Force works with educators and parents to bring awareness about the great careers manufacturing offers. Members serve as judges and organizers for the annual Excellence in Manufacturing/K-12 Partnerships Awards and dinner.
- North Coast Marine Manufacturing Alliance – Boat builders and their sponsors unite to promote marine industry careers.
- Solutions to the Marinette County Skills Shortage Task Force – Education and industry collaborate to create innovative programming to address Marinette County’s skills shortage.
- The STEM Task Force engages youth in science, technology, engineering, and math.
- The Talent Task Force collaborates to find talent for member companies through events, affinity groups, and incumbent worker training programs.
YOU can make a difference! Members are encouraged to get involved.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS